What to Wear on a First Date?
Picking an outfit for a date is a hard thing to do specially if you really into that person. WHY? You tend to overthink so much to the point that you can’t decide. But let me guide you on how to dress up appropriately specially if it’s going to be a “FANCY” date.
First Step: PLAN EVERYTHING.
Dude, you’re the guy. It’s not always about the clothes. Remember that pulling off an inside job will give you plus points! Here are some of my key points whenever I plan a date:
- Pick the restaurant (you better have a good taste. Follow @forkspoonmanila to know about the best restaurants we have here in MANILA.)
- Know her likes & dislikes (VERY IMPORTANT)
- Keep Calm & TAKE IT SLOW (Wag puro netflix and chill)
- Be Yourself. (Please don’t be someone your not)
Last key point to success, Wear Who You Are.
I mean, dressing up can sometimes be playful but you have to know your limits as a person. Wear clothes that will fit your character. Don’t over do it. (Bro, what do you mean by WEAR CLOTHES THAT WILL FIT YOUR CHARACTER?) Okay. for example, the girl you like, likes bad boys, but you’re not a bad boy. Please don’t F***ing act like a bad boy and dress up like a rockstar. It’s going to ruin your dream date with your dream girl. Sometimes you just have to be natural in order for get the things you want.
Outfit Details: Top, H&M. Blazer, H&M. Bottom, H&M. Accessories, H&M.
So now let’s go to “WHAT TO F***ING WEAR!!!
- Don’t be stupid. Prepare your clothes 2 days or a day before your date. Why? Wala lang. More time for you to pick and sort out your clothes? also, there’s a 100% chance that you’ll arrive earlier than your date.
- Don’t look funny. Look serious. What is your serious color? Mine’s Black. Look serious in Black. F*** YEAH
COMFORT is the KEY.